TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
Self Publishing University cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. Testimonials are from real students, but your results may vary.
We do guarantee you’ll love our course. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of your training, just show you’ve used the course and you can ask for all your money back.
You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
• Customers must contact our support department at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
• Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will either be returned to the original credit card or mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders will be refunded back to the original credit card and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
• You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. You must show you’ve done the exercises in the course and tried the modules. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
• All prices listed for Self Publishing University products and services are listed in United States Dollars (USD). Purchases may show up on your bank account statements after currency conversions have occurred for your country of origin.
FOR Self Publishing University Payment Plan ONLY:
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the initial first-month purchase to request a refund for your Self Publishing University payment plan. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
FOR Self Publishing University One-Time Payment:
For one-time purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for Self Publishing University.
• Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product even once.
• Checks and money orders are accepted on a case by case basis and must be sent in US funds only.
If you have questions or comments regarding Self Publishing University, please email us at email@example.com.
Self Publishing University is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the Self Publishing University website. We or Our or Us means Self Publishing University. Our site is indicative of Self Publishing University.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Self Publishing University via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Self Publishing University shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
• Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
• Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
• Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
• E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Self Publishing University via email.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
• considering you for a Self Publishing University product;
• as required by law; and
• for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: jasonAThustleprojectDOTorg (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Self Publishing University. No part of Self Publishing University website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: jasonAThustleprojectDOTcom (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Section 9: Anti-Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Self Publishing University is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Self Publishing University in the following circumstances:
• Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
• Requests for additional information to support your current application
• Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
• Thanking you for your valued business
• Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
• Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Self Publishing University has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
• All emails sent to you by Self Publishing University will clearly identify Self Publishing University as the sender. FROM / SENDER: firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @ HustleProject.org).
• Any email from Self Publishing University will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
• Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Self Publishing University; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
• All emails sent to you directly by Self Publishing University include valid postal address information in the footer.
• All third-party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
• Emails sent to you directly by Self Publishing University will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Website: SPUniversity.net or HustleProject.org
Email Address: jasonAThustleprojectDOTorg (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Self Publishing University understands consumer’s concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Self Publishing University and its affiliated sites use only an opt-in or opt out method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Self Publishing University email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Self Publishing University will enter into an arrangement with a third-party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third-party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
• that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
• that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
• that Self Publishing University has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Self Publishing University. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: jasonAThustleprojectDOTorg (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
© 2017 Self Publishing University